Just found this picture and burst in tears when I looked straight into her eyes :( its My mom in her last days. Ive been thinking about her alot today. As tired & sore as I get on weekends I have to wonder how she worked so hard all her life. She cleaned the cut up at the Turkey Plant for 30 years at night. She was a cleaner, a scrubber, a hard yard worker--she kept her yard immaculate. I just dont know how she did it into her older age and it makes me even sadder that she didn't really have anything to show for it....no retirement...nothing fancy Oh well it is what it is. I have alot of regrets ..i should have taken her to different drs so she could live s little longer... she didn't want anything money could buy :) .All she wanted was her coffee, her hair coloring, her oil of olay and some ice cream once in a while....& respect and understanding......Miss you mama💛🍧💛

Comments

Popular Posts